Sunday, March 1, 2015

Apno Ko Apne Dum Pe Jeena Sikhao

Family plays the most important role in everyone’s life.  Just like everyone, I also have a beautiful family. My family members are always there for me at any point of time. The best thing about family is that the other members in your family do not let you feel alone. They are always around us to inspire us, motivate us and be with us at every walk of life. My family is the true blessing from the Almighty . I am very lucky to have a family like this.
My mother is an angel for me. She is not only the care taker of the entire family but also she has taught me to be self reliant and independent.  I am a writer by profession and writing is my passion.
After I passed out from my school, everyone wanted me to be engineer and do a job which has decent salary but my plan was different. I wanted to be an author, I wanted to open my own publication house. There were times when my other family members did not support me and had stopped talking to me. At that point of time, I needed money to start my own business and my father was not ready to waste his money on me. I was shattered and did not what to do, at that point  of time my mother played an important role. She could have given the money to me but instead she wanted me to be independent. She suggested me many ways by which I can earn money. She wanted me to earn on my own so that in future I do not have to take any obligation from anyone. She encouraged me and gave me many ideas. I joined a small organization and started taking tuitions  for about an year. By the end of the year I had enough money with me to open my publication house and stand on my feet. My could see my dream of becoming a successful writer and a businessman coming true. After  a few months, I opened an organization, I worked hard day and night to make my business successful. There were many phases where I had to face many disappointments and failure  but my mother never left my hand. She was always there to inspire me and always guided me to give my best. Whenever I felt sad, I went to my mother and she would motivate me to do the best. One thing I love about my mother is that she never taught me to beg in front of others. I always kept this in mind and I would definitely teach the same  thing to my children. With my mother’s blessings and support my business earned great revenues and now I am on the process of writing a book which will soon release in this year.
 I thank God for sending a mother like this in my life who had selflessly worked for her children bestowed good thoughts and lessons to her children. Today whatever I am is because of my mother.


This post is a part of www.hdfclife.com by indiblogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment