Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Live The Life You Have Always Dreamed Of!

A person who does not have any wish and is content in himself is no less than a saint. For lesser mortals like me we at every stage of our life harbour desires to do what we could not for one reason or the other. There are some who would wait in anticipation for their dreams to be fulfilled. There are others who have enough determination and grit to achieve what they want. In fact all of us have both these qualities , though in varying degrees.

The top five things on my bucket list which i would do if I be tension free for the whole life are:

1.Maintain Good Health Health is wealth goes the clichéd saying . For a person at my age the foremost thing I would like to do would be to become a Yoga expert like yoga guru B.K.S Iyenger. It would not only help me to remain healthy but influence those around me to remain healthy. With exorbitant medical expenses which increases with advancing age just imagine the money and manpower we would be saving by remaining healthy and leading a healthy life.

2.Counselling the Needy In today’s space age life is a race for one-upmanship where one is trying to outdo the other. In  this race some of us move ahead while the rest get left behind leading to despondency and dejection. Failure in life has an adverse impact on many of us and sometimes clouds our thinking to analyse situations rationally. I have been no exception to this phenomena. With the varied experience gained through the ups and downs of life I feel I am now in a position to put those who have lost sense of direction in life on encountering failures on the right track. Thus I would like to become a Counsellor for those who are feeling low for the adversities they have faced in life.

3. Tour the World Our planet is considered the most beautiful planet not only in our solar system but our entire galaxy. It is made up of varied terrain , flora and fauna. Every nation has its own tradition , culture language and culture. I have always harboured a wish for travelling to other countries of the world, experience their culture, tradition, habitat and cuisine. I have always dreamt of standing on the top of the Effle Tower, wonder at the cascading Niagara Falls , stand on the edge of the Grand Canyon ,experience with awe the varied wild life of Africa, shiver in the intense cold of the Arctic. So if given an opportunity I would definitely like to tour the world.

4. Experience Outer Space I have always looked with  admiration at the vast expanse of the Outer Space . I have read with fascination at the innumerable planets and stars and wondered at the cosmic marvel. Whenever I get the time I gaze at the vast cosmos through a telescope that I have.  Recently I happened to see a film named the Gravity which depicts the ordeal of astronauts stuck in outer space. I was spellbound by the images of the Earth from outer space. So if given a chance I would definitely like to travel to outer space , experience zero gravity, look out from the window of the space craft at the breathtaking view outside.


5. Become an Expert Piano Player Music has been my best companion. While I have always harboured the desire to become a master piano player my busy schedule kept me away form translating this desire into reality . Now that all my responsibilities are over I would definitely like to become a master piano player. 



This post is a part of www.idbifederal.com by indiblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment