Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Bedtime Rituals with my Child

A young parent's precious moments in life are dotting over her baby, attending to it’s requirements and keeping her baby happy and smiling. The mother can spend hours talking , playing and cuddling her baby without realizing how time flies by. The bond between a mother and her child is the purest form of relationship; her baby becomes the focus of a mother for entire life. She is concerned about her baby’s health and upkeep.  I am of the view that various factors play an important role in baby’s good physical and mental health.

The best feeling of parenthood is to see your infant smiling. I feel blessed when I see my one year old child fresh and happy.  A child stays fresh all day if he gets a proper rest at the night and sleep for sufficient hours. I m a very protective parent and I make sure that my child does not face any problem or trouble at the night.
The best time rituals which I share with my one year old kid are the best time. It not only relaxes my soul but also helps my baby to  get a sound sleep. I am sharing few activities or rituals which I always follow to give my baby a peaceful sleep:

Give my baby proper and timely diet: The first and the foremost factor I keep in mind is proper and timely diet for my baby which helps it getting a  proper good night’s rest . I prefer feeding my baby at least two hours before the bed time. The food takes time to digest and it is also good for my baby’s health.  It feels great when my baby finishes his meal and goes to sleep early.

Make my baby feel comfortable: An infant cannot sleep if it is feeling uncomfortable and uneasy during night. There are several reasons which hamper the sleep of a baby. If the clothes it is wearing is too tight and uncomfortable, it can cause disturbance in it’s sleep.  I make sure that my  baby is wearing clothes which are loose and comfortable for him. My baby gets excited to see her yellow colour cotton track pants. I love it when I change my baby’s clothes. I also always check that his bedding is also comfortable and cozy. My baby loves to sleep in his white cot.

Change Baby’s diapers properly: I never take any chance with my baby. I prefer the best products for my baby that are harmless to my little angel. I love it when I change my baby’s diapers. Unlike other infants, my baby keeps on smiling while changing the diapers. I prefer Pampers for my little one as my baby can get good night’s sleep. It does not get wet and keeps my baby fresh and fine throughout the night.

Go out for a night walk: My baby loves it when I take her for a night walk in her red pram. She loves to breathe fresh air. I always take her for a walk for five minutes. She enjoys a lot by seeing the trees and flowers. It seems that she is a nature lover. This is the best bedtime ritual I share with my baby.



This post is a part of www.rewardme.in/tag/Pampers by indiblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment